Gas, diesel and electric counterbalance trucks
Energy solutions to meet your material needs.
Premium counterbalance trucks.
We want to make your choice of counterbalance truck easier, so you can get on and do more, in less time, using less energy. Jungheinrich’s market leading energy solutions give you power and drive options to suit any application and budget. An energy consultation with us will ensure you have a future proof solution for your business and growing fleet.
Is your current counterbalance truck ideal for application?
OPTION 1 | ELECTRIC 3 AND 3 WHEEL COUNTERBALANCE
Could you benefit from converting to an electric counterbalance truck?
Try an electric counterbalance on short term rental
OPTION 2 | LPG HYROSTATIC DRIVE COUNTERBALANCE
Keeping you moving
The future proof IC enginge truck with hydrostatic drive.
Affordable Finance Options Available from FTW
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, this truck is quick and agile, making changes in direction a breeze. It has many characteristics of an electric truck with fast reversing and dynamic acceleration and has five operating programs so it can be adapted specifically for your application.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Rapid acceleration, fast reversing and precise travel
- Short, sharp shuttle runs
- Working on ramps or gradients with automatic parking brake
- Maximum throughput combined with low consumption & CO2 output
OPTION 3 | DIESEL FORKLIFT WITH TORQUE CONVERTOR
Rugged torque converter forklifts deliver high performance and reliability for all outdoor tasks and is especially effective working at medium to long-distances
- Powerful, robust and efficient Kubota engine
- Suited to outdoor use
- Transporting over larger distances
- Tough, rugged applications
- Simple maintenance
- Ergonomic operator workstation
- Reliable, heavy-duty electrical equipment
- Perfectly synchronized components & a high-performance cooler system
- Unique counterbalance design with an optimum load centre distance
- Lower initial cost outlay
Let us help you decide which truck is right for you
The highly experienced team at FTW – The Forktruck Warehouse provide a free consultation service, giving you the support and insight required to make an informed decision. We will review your fleets current energy usage, gauging efficiency and performance and guiding you to the right counterbalance truck for your business.